Unlimited number of view-only users for free
Free BSC Designer Reader for view-only users
BSC Designer PRO licenses:
Product Training and Support
“Basic” option includes:
- Technical support: by email
- Product training:
- Theory & practice: and articles.
Includes “basic support” + the .
“Full” training participants:
Includes “Full training” + :
- Timeline: 8 training sessions 1.5 hours each
- Location: Web meeting
- Conditions: Max 12 trainees
How many licenses does our organization need?
The answer depends on many factors, such as:
- The number of employees directly involved in the Balanced Scorecard and the discussions around strategy,
- Planned use of the software (KPIs only or full-cycle from strategy discussions to the performance measurements and reporting).
Available payment options: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, or Invoice.
“One registered copy of BSC Designer may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one computer or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of BSC Designer through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network.” Read full license text.
1. Choose the number and type of licenses and click the “Checkout” button.
2. Fill in the payment details and proceed with the payment.
3. Once your payment is processed you will receive registration key by e-mail immediately.
4. Once you’ve purchased BSC Designer and received your registration key, you need to activate your copy of the program.
- For BSC Designer PRO: run the program, go to the Help menu, select “Enter the registration code…”, copy and paste the registration code provided to you, press the OK button.
- For BSC Designer Online: the subscription will be activated automatically for existing accounts; if you don’t have an account create one here.
License recovery or transfer
- If you have lost your registration code, then you can recover it by using “Registration key recovery” form of the support page or contact our support team.
- If you have a new computer and want to transfer your license from an old computer to a new one, then you can contact support with a request to deactivate old license and transfer it to the new computer.
Upgrades for BSC Designer PRO are free for 1 year from the purchase date. After this period the price of an annual upgrades is calculated as 30% of the retail price. Annual upgrades are not obligatory, and the old version of software can be used, however customer support can be provided to the owners of the latest versions only.
In the case where the licenses were not upgraded annually, the price of an upgrades will increase respectively up to 50% of the retail price for the upgrades after a 2 years period, 75% of the retail price after a 3 years period, and 85% of the retail price after a 4 years period.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some typical questions that people ask before buying BSC Designer.
Do I need Online or PRO version?
You can choose to use one of the products, or use both of them. It is easy, as they are seamlessly integrated.
- BSC Designer Online gives you an opportunity to store your scorecards in the cloud, present organizational structure, share scorecards with other users, and assign specific access rights to the scorecards. Another benefit is that you can access BSC Designer Online from any device with a web-browser.
- With BSC Designer PRO you have the freedom to use the software without an Internet connection (for example, during a long business flight). It also has more functionality related to the reporting that is not supported by the cloud technologies yet.
The difference between these two products was explained in the details here.
How is the license delivered?
The license is delivered as a registration code electronically by email. You will need to enter the registration code in BSC Designer and then activate your license. You can do this automatically if you have access to the Internet; if not, you will need to contact our support office to activate it manually.
Can I install BSC Designer on both – my desktop and laptop?
Yes, according to our license agreement if you are the only user of BSC Designer then you can install it on your personal computers. If you are ready to involve more people in your Balanced Scorecard project, then contact us to ask to buy additional licenses.
What are the maintenance costs?
The license that you buy permits you to have free upgrades within 1 year from the purchase date. After this period you can continue using your old version, or pay an upgrade fee and buy an upgrade to the latest version. For sure, keeping your version upgraded is a recommended option.
Can I have refund?
Refunds are available within 30 days of product purchase. We recommend to check out the fully functional trial version before placing order.