BSC Designer® PRO for Windows
Scorecards stored on your computer
Permanent license with 1st year maintenance
Build a prototype of your Balanced Scorecard >
Included with all subscriptions:
- 3 online training sessions
- Customer support by email
- User manual with video tutorials
Billed monthly – Billed annually
Save with annual billing
Users About BSC Designer
We find BSC Designer a very ergonomic and intuitive tool. It quickly adapts to your way to carry out the information analysis. It is simple, fast and effective.
BSC Designer helps to avoid using and maintaining home-made Excel sheets and produces professional results. Learn more >
The product is excellent and integrates diverse areas of the company to the same objective. We can control the KPI of the company and see the status of the projects.
The program is easy to use because it uses a rational and simple logic. Learn more >
Available payment options: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, or Invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some typical questions that people ask before buying BSC Designer.
- BSC Designer Online gives you an opportunity to store your scorecards in the cloud, present organizational structure, share scorecards with other users, and assign specific access rights to the scorecards. Another benefit is that you can access BSC Designer Online from any device with a web-browser.
- With BSC Designer PRO, you have the freedom to use the software without an Internet connection (for example, during a long business flight). It also has more functionality related to the reporting that is not yet supported by cloud technologies.
The difference between these two products was explained in the details here.
The answer depends on many factors such as:
- The number of employees directly involved in the Balanced Scorecard and the discussions around strategy.
- Planned use of the software (KPIs only or full-cycle from strategy discussions to performance measurements and reporting).
BSC Designer Online subscription includes unlimited number of view-only users. View-only users can have view-only access to the scorecards (all tabs). Administrator of the account can decide about rights for specific view-only user.
For the BSC Designer PRO the view-only users are provided via freeware tool BSC Designer Reader.
As it follows from their type name, view-only users cannot introduce any change to the scorecard.
If the account and subscription emails match, then our system will convert your trial account to the paid one automatically. If not, you will need to enter the received subscription code into the subscription textbox.
Your trial account will become a paid account, and all your data will be there.
It depends on when the trial account has expired. You can contact our support team to confirm. In any case, we recommend backing up your account before your trial period expires.
Yes, our eCommerce provider will generate an official PDF invoice for you.
1. Choose the number and type of licenses and click the “Buy Now” button.
2. Fill in the company details and select the payment method you plan to use.
3. Click the “Get Quote” button.
We started BSC Designer in 2004. The software is regularly updated with new features.
Here you have some public case studies that you can filter by country or business domain. Contact us to discuss more specific cases.
A BSC Designer PRO permanent license permits you to have free upgrades within one year of the purchase date.
After this period, the price of an annual upgrade is calculated as 30% of the retail price. Annual upgrades are not obligatory, and the old version of software can be used; however, customer support can be provided to the owners of the latest versions only.
In the case where the licenses were not upgraded annually, the price of an upgrade will increase respectively up to 50% of the retail price for the upgrades after a 2-year period, 75% of the retail price after a 3-year period, and 85% of the retail price after a 4-year period.
When you cancel your subscription with BSC Designer Online, the account data will be deleted after a short period of time. We recommend backing up your scorecards before account cancelation or export scorecard data to Excel spreadsheet.