Free plan for small projects.
- Unlimited scorecards, unlimited indicators
- Unlimited number of view-only users
- User manual with onboarding tutorials
- Customer support by email
- 1 online training session
- Help migrating data from a spreadsheet to BSC Designer
Enterprise (starts from 25 users)
Available payment options: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, or Invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some typical questions that people ask before buying BSC Designer.
The answer depends on many factors such as:
- The number of employees directly involved in the Balanced Scorecard and the discussions around strategy.
- Planned use of the software (KPIs only or full-cycle from strategy discussions to performance measurements and reporting).
BSC Designer Online subscription includes unlimited number of view-only users. View-only users can have view-only access to the scorecards (all tabs). Administrator of the account can decide about rights for specific view-only user.
As it follows from their type name, view-only users cannot introduce any change to the scorecard.
If the account and subscription emails match, then our system will convert your free account to the paid one automatically. If not, you will need to enter the received subscription code into the subscription textbox.
Your free account will become a paid account, and all your data will be there.
Yes, our eCommerce provider will generate an official PDF invoice for you.
1. Choose the number and type of licenses and click the “Buy Now” button.
2. Fill in the company details and select the payment method you plan to use.
3. Click the “Get Quote” button.
The SaaS model of BSC Designer Online is the most popular one.
It is also possible to install BSC Designer Online on private cloud hosted by Digital Ocean or similar platform. This option is available for the annual subscriptions starting from 10 power users. Contact BSC Designer team for more information.
We started BSC Designer in 2004. The software is regularly updated with new features.
Here you have some public case studies that you can filter by country or business domain. Contact us to discuss more specific cases.