Get trained on strategy scorecards and KPIs – build a prototype of Balanced Scorecard for your business.
Building BSC Step by Step is an online training that helps business professionals to define their strategy, describe it on a strategy map, make it measurable with performance indicators, and communicate it across their company.
The training includes a pack of 3 products:
- Building BSC Step by Step is our main training. In the theoretical part you will learn all key nuances about strategy execution using the Balanced Scorecard framework. In the practical part you will apply obtained knowledge and under the supervision of your trainer you will build a prototype of a balanced scorecard for your business.
- KPIs Training and Certification will help you to sort out the ideas about KPIs. We will talk in details about the best ways to measure business performance, and make sure that you are on the right track with your strategy. Learn more…
- BSC Designer specialist training will help you to become an expert in BSC Designer software. That training was designed for business professionals who want to master the automation of the Balanced Scorecard with BSC Designer software. This training is required if you plan to become our partner. Learn more…
Below you will find the details about our main training “Building BSC Step by Step.”
Let’s take a closer look at the program for the training.
Formulating and describing strategy
- Analyzing business challenges
- Finding the best strategy
- Perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic themes
- Creating a strategy map with business goals
Tracking strategy execution with KPIs
- Choosing the best leading and lagging indicators for your project
- Building a scorecard with various types of indicators
Cascading/alignment of the strategy
- Best practice about how to organize the discussion around the strategy
- Cascading scorecards by business goals
- Linking and aggregating indicator’s values
Implementing business scorecard
- Employees buy-in and accountability
- Implementing BSC into the business systems
- Balanced Scorecard checklist
- Communicating strategy to your team
Check out the training programs of “KPIs Training and Certification” training that is also a part of this training.
How the training is organized
The training is organized 100% online:
- Training area online. After signing up with the training, trainee will have access to the online training area.
- Training materials. Trainees have immediate access to all training materials (including “locked” ones).
- Training process. Trainees have 1 week to watch training videos of the theoretical and practical parts and do a homework task.
- Homework task review. Trainer reviews homework task, send his/her feedback, and opens the next block of the training.
- Certification. When trainees are finished with all blocks, trainer will issue a training completion certificate.
Premium training program
The “Premium” option is the “Full” option described above + additional live training sessions. Those training sessions can be done in the form of the online meetings or we can also arrange them on client’s site.
- Timing: 2 full days or 8 training sessions 1.5 hours each
- Format: online meetings or meetings on client’s site (travel costs not included)
Who should attend the training
We invite those members of the team that are normally involved in strategy discussion in your organization to join the training:
- CEO, strategist
- Key members of each business unit
Here are some key take-aways of the training:
- Improved ability to formulate and describe company’s strategy
- More effective discussion around strategy using a strategy map
- Achieving accountability and agreement about the goals by using performance metrics
- Online training area
- By email
- Online training area
- Email / Web meeting
- 2 full days or 8 training sessions 1.5 hours each
- Training on client's site (travel costs not included)