Metrics or Key Performance Indicators are the main part of any measurement system. From this video, you will learn how to setup KPIs in BSC Designer Online. We will talk about:
- Basic setup: name, description, update interval, measure units
- Measurement scale setup: optimization function; the difference between performance and progress; stop-lights; using raw indicators
- Value inheritance and grouping
- Using containers for the indicators
- Aligning initiatives with the indicators
- Manual data entry, data entry via formulas, SQL indicators, and others.
- Working with leading and lagging indicators
- How leading and lagging indicators are used to calculate the performance
- Leading and lagging indicators on dashboard
Learn more about KPIs in the product manual online.