Performance measurement is needed in any organization. Proper KPIs help to focus business efforts on what matters, control costs, and share common vision across company.Join KPI Training and Certification by BSC Designer team, and get access to the time-proven system for KPIs.
The training includes 3 blocks
- Block 1. KPIs Essentials
- Block 2. KPIs Step-by-Step System
- Block 3. Building a performance measurement culture
What is inside these blocks?
If you are looking for more specific insights in strategy scorecards, or the onsite workshop designed specifically for the needs of your organization, then check out other available training options.
- A detailed knowledge base that covers KPIs best practices. Anytime after the training you can get back to the training videos and refresh your knowledge on the specific topic
- Time-proven system to find best KPIs that are right for your business.
- Templates that you can re-use to formulate new KPIs
- Improvement checklists to do a self-review of your KPIs and your KPI culture
- Certificate by BSC Designer, a recognized authority in KPIs/Balanced Scorecard area
Prices and participation options
- Online training area
- By email
- Online training area
- Email / Web meeting
- 2 full days or 8 training sessions 1.5 hours each
- Training on client's site (travel costs not included)
This training can also be provided on the client’s site in the workshop format. Please, contact us for the details.
The certification exam is conducted in the format of an online test. From a pool of cases we take 45 random questions. A participant has 60 minutes to answer all the questions. A pass level for the exam is 75% of the correct answers.
In a case of successful test the participant will receive a certificate in PDF format. A certificate will also be mailed to the mail address of the participant.
The training includes 3 blocks:
Block 1. KPIs Essentials
- Why does one need a measurement system? (video; 5:29)
- Understanding: quantification, measures, metrics, and KPIs (video; 15:08)
- The link between KPIs, Key Success Factors, business goals, strategy (video; 7:33)
- Is “…” a good goal? (video; 14:21)
- Leading indicators vs. lagging indicators (video; 18:54)
- Performance Indicators vs. Risk Indicators (video; 5:54)
- KPI weight: relative importance of KPIs (video; 15:17)
- Scorecard cascading (video; 18:13)
Block 1 total video duration 1:40:49
Block 2: KPIs Step-by-Step System
- Defining business context
- Finding “inputs” and “outputs”
- Dividing “activities” and “results”
- Finding success factors
- Measurable by design
- Controlled experiments
- Finding bottlenecks
- Measuring strategic goals
- Formal description
- Visualization and automation
Block 2 video duration 52:18
Block 3: Building a performance measurement culture
- Typical cultural challenges with KPIs
- Managing by KPIs and reporting by KPIs
- KPIs in the red zone
- Organizing and cascading scorecards
Block 3 video duration 45:24
How this training is different from other KPI training that you can find on the market?
- We have our KPI “system” not just a set of “best practices”
- We give you a knowledge base that you can consult anytime after the training
- We are oriented on the typical problems that people face, not just on theory
- We show you practical examples where possible
- We help to establish a proper measurement culture, not just get some KPIs