Scorecard Properties in BSC Designer
Use the Document properties command in the File menu to access additional scorecard customization settings.
The Main tab contains information about the scorecard:
- Author name
- Scorecard name
Measure Units Tab
- Set default measure units used for the new indicators
- Import measure units from other scorecards
- Export measure units
- Add new measure unit
- Use Custom text fields to define qualitative measurements
Custom Values & Files Tabs
These two tabs help to customize reports:
- Use Custom Values to insert text into the report
- Use Custom Files to add some files into the report
The SQL tab presents settings for SQL indicators.
Use text fields on the Password tab to assign a password for reading and writing.
Define on this tab:
- How the baseline is updated in BSC Designer
- Display settings for leading and lagging indicators
- The default value for the inheritance