Analysis in BSC Designer
Forecast the value of an indicator or find worthwhile performing indicators over a period of time with Analysis function in BSC Designer PRO.
Performance / Progress
Find top performing indicators, or indicators that were underperforming over a period of time.
- Use the time controls at the bottom to change the time period
- Change the sorting order by clicking on the Performance or Progress columns
The weight property of the indicator defines its relevant importance.
Absolute weight analysis helps to find indicators that impact the scorecard the most.
The forecast analysis uses historical data and does a linear estimation for an indicator's value.
- Go to the Analysis tab
- Select the Forecast analysis
- Select any indicator below
- Enter a date in the Target date field
- Check the Forecast value column for the forecasted value
- Enter a value into the Target value field
- Check the Forecast date column for the date when the entered value is expected
Select an interval using the time controls. BSC Designer PRO will show:
- The minimum and maximum value of an indicator
- The average value over the period
- The current value
- Update in shows when an indicator needs to be updated
- Last updated shows the date when an indicator was updated the last time
- Update each summarizes information about a required update interval
Find indicators that changed significantly in terms of:
- Progress, or
Click on the Gain/Loss column to sort results.