The Balanced Scorecard concept is well-known in the KSA market. Private company and governmental organizations are looking for ways to effectively execute their strategies. BSC Designer software is recognized among strategists and CEOs in the Arabic-speaking market.
Here, you will find some video tutorials for the product as well as testimonials by the users from the region.
BSC Designer Video Tutorials
Here is a video by Wesam Rohouma who explains the basics of the software.
The video was published in 2017, and we have implemented many updates since then. Particularly, in new interface the Business Goals and the KPIs tabs are merged in one tab KPIs.
BSC Designer Interface in the Arabic Language
Download and install a classical BSC Designer PRO and then switch to Arabic via View > Language menu.
Case Studies – Balanced Scorecard in KSA Region
Below are some references to short case studies.
- American Petroleum Institute Pump manufacture company located in Suez Egypt implements and executes strategy with BSC Designer
- Consulting company in Jordan uses BSC designer as a tool to help in strategic planning, balanced scorecards, KPIs
- Management Integrated Consultants from Lebanon use BSC Designer to assist customers in implementing the BSC concepts
- MIC, company based in SAUDI ARABIA uses BSC Designer for implementing company’s strategy and creating the key performance Indicators
- Dr Usmani, Deanship of Quality King Saud University, Riyadh Saudi Arab uses BSC Designer to review performance.
- Adnan Khan, business consultant and trainer from Sudan found BSC Toolkit useful for training managers in strategy execution
- Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar uses BSC Toolkit to illustrate BSC concepts in easy to understand and follow way
There are more Middle East companies among our customers who use BSC products to improve their business performance:
- Al Kout Industrial Projects Company – Al Kout Industrial Projects (AIP) is building a diverse portfolio of industrial businesses in Kuwait. The first of these was Chlor Alkali, following the purchase of the former PIC Salt & Chlorine plant in July 2000. Since acquiring the plant we have doubled the production capacity and completely modernized all plant critical systems
- State Audit Bureau – The Constitution of the State of Kuwait, which was issued on November 11, 1962, clearly provided for the establishment of a commission for financial control in which its independence shall be safe-guarded by the law. Believing that public funds, that form the State’s nerve and its corner-stone for prosperity, should be safe-guarded to insure full collection of revenues, avoid any loss, or negligence and expend these revenues for the welfare of the society without extravagance or unreasonable economizing.
- HCT / CERT – The CERT Group of Companies began as the commercial arm of the Higher Colleges of Technology in the United Arab Emirates, and has grown to be the largest private education provider in the Middle East. CERT is also the largest MENA (Middle East North Africa) investor in the discovery and commercialization of technology, investing USD 35 million in 2006.