Join this online event to talk about KPIs that your organization can use to track the efficiency and effectiveness of online events.
At BSC Designer we don’t like the classical approach to sales, instead we prefer to engage with prospective clients via teaching you something new, something that you can apply when you are back in the office. Feel free to join our webinars or check out the recording of the previously uploaded ones. Should you have any questions, feel free to ask before, during, or after the webinars.
If a case you did not have a chance to participate in a live webinar, you can access the recordings of the past events below:
sid=”Webinars Archive” accessname=”Webinar Archive” calltoaction=”Access”]
Free webinar: 5 Leading Indicators of a Highly Effective Training
Talent development is recognized as one of the leading factors of high business performance. Many HR professionals use Kirkpatrick’s Four-Level model to evaluate training efficiency and effectiveness.
- Their focus is normally on the easy to measure aspects of the training – reaction (tested via after training surveys) and knowledge obtained (validated via after-training tests).
- However, engaging training presentation and high test scores are not the guaranty of the successful implementation of the ideas promoted in the training.
In this webinar, we will focus on the 3rd and 4th levels of the Kirkpatrick’s model – the behavior and the impact. We will discuss 5 leading factors that will help to change the behavior of the trainees and ensure tangible impact on the business performance.
Key slides of the webinar
The topics of the webinar:
- Training industry in numbers
- 4 level model to measure training effectiveness
- Review of the scorecard template for training
- How to measure the changes in behavior (3rd level) and validate the business impact (4th level)
Free webinar: 5 Ways to Quickly Improve Employee Engagement
Employee engagement is one of the most crucial factors of high business performance. Research by Gallup showed that only 13% of employees in the world are engaged. What about the rest? They are “disengaged” or “actively disengaged…”
What can we do about engagement?
- Can we quantify and measure it?
- What KPIs should we use?
- Can we improve it?
- What tools will help?
We invite HR professionals and CEOs to attend a free webinar “5 Ways to Quickly Improvement Employee Engagement.” During this webinar, we will discuss two important topics: how to measure the employee engagement, and once measured, how to improve it.
At the end of the webinar, we will announce an Employee Engagement Training that we will be doing November 16th in Lisbon, Portugal with an exclusive super early bird offer for the attendees of the webinar.
Online Workshop: Using 12 Step KPI System for the Most Challenging Metrics and KPIs
Have you ever faced a situation when it was impossible to find a good performance metric? That’s the subject of this online workshop.
In the application form you have a text field where you should challenge us with the metric or KPI that looks like difficult one for your team (is intangible, hard to formulate, or hard to quantify).
During this workshop we will use your questions and show a step-by-step system that one can use to deal with the most challenging metric.
Here are some timing references to the key cases:
- 5:18 – Introduction to the system
- 23:59 – Measuring ROI
- 30:01 – Measuring productivity of electric utility company
- 43:45 – Non revenue water metric
- 52:04 – Measuring training, performance measurement in universities.
- 1:11:09 – Measuring the benefits leadership training
- 1:16:40 – Measuring sustainability
- 1:19:32 – Measuring culture
- 1:27:31 – Validating manually entered data
- 1:42:36 – Measuring OTIF (On Time, In Full)
- 1:52:17 – Tracking targets for complex environment
- 1:55:08 – Balancing urgent requests and service performance
- 1:57:57 – Indicators for innovation
Project Management Software vs. Balanced Scorecard Software
On-air: 10 November, 2016; 2 p.m. EST
Webinar theme: The difference between tracking “operations” with project management software, and “strategy” with balanced scorecard software
Here are the topics that were discussed:
- Milestones vs. Targets
- Due dates vs. KPI values
- Linked tasks on Gantt chart
- Cause-and-effect logic on the strategy map
Building Balanced Scorecard with BSC Designer
Here are the topics that were discussed:
- Introduction to the Balanced Scorecard. The difference between KPI scorecard and Strategy Scorecard.
- Building scorecard in MS Excel: how to do it, what limitations are there, examples and templates.
- When BSC Designer software can help: strategy maps, complex KPIs, collaboration.
- Q&A: Time to ask your questions
We plan to do a 50/50 mix of BSC theory and practical demo.